Job description / Role
- To provide effective customer service to customers on all online channels
- To be proactive and ensure merchandise information is updated on websites and social media
- Able to articulate product information effectively with customers
- Inspecting and uploading the product data.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates
- Coordinate order processing, delivery, and returns of customer orders.
- Coordinate with other teams on the execution of brand, marketing, and e-commerce activities.
- Ensure the fulfillment of customers' orders
- Manage service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree on relevant business subject.
- Demonstrated experience as an e-commerce associate.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective Interpersonal Skills.
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide effective customer service and build relationships with customers
- Knowledge of apparel / fashion, Ecommerce & social media channels
About the Company
Giordano International, founded in Hong Kong in 1981, is one of the worlds leading international retailers of apparel and accessories for men, women and children.
Giordanos success is deeply rooted in its five corporate business values of Quality, Knowledge, Innovation, Service and Simplicity (Q.K.I.S.S).
Today, the Giordano group operates over 2,800 stores in 40 countries across Asia, Australia, Africa, Canada, Central America, Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Middle East and plans to explore many more untapped markets across the world.
The essence of Giordano is to provide relevant, essential and timeless fashion for all; and to develop apparel for everyone regardless of ethnicity, nationality or culture. Giordano is a brand for everyone, everywhere.