Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with leading retail conglomerate in the Middle East looking for an E-Commerce Buyer (Fashion Accessories) to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who has significant experience working for e-commerce retail companies or prominent online fashion retailer.
As an E-Commerce Buyer, you will:
- Support E-Commerce buying team in trading, pricing and product strategy
- Gather key insights for performance improvement, developing marketing programs/campaigns, and price adjustments
- Foster cross-functional team and stakeholder relationships to improve all e-commerce buying, sales, and branding strategies
- Source, manage, and negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Prepare and present budget and forecast reports
- Keep updated with the latest seasonal trends
- Ensure availability of stock and fresh assortments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or similar field
- With at least 5 years’ experience as an E-Commerce Buyer, E-Commerce Trader, or similar role/capacity
- Extensive experience with Online Fashion Retail sector, with solid product knowledge across Fashion Accessories categories (e.g. Watches, Sunglasses)
- Strong in MS Excel - comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
- Strong project management, negotiation, and stakeholder management skills
- Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: English, Arabic (advantage)
If you are a proven E-Commerce Buyer, looking for a new challenge to advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.