Job description / Role
E-Commerce/Crm Assistant Manager Up To 7k Aed+ For A 5 Star Hotel In Dubai
• Responsible for Search Engine Optimisation and Search Engine Marketing.
• Responsible for driving local marketing and online distribution solutions that will improve the online revenues and booking numbers
• Prepare online marketing action plans for all festivals, events and re-opening and new openings for new productions or promotions.
• Lead and develop the hotels online and technological tools – actively driving incremental revenue through creative sales & marketing promotions
• Must have knowledge in SMO/SEO/SEM, Website Content Management, Image Library Management, HTML/EDM/E-Newsletter, Database management (BAS, TMH, MB, Golf and MHH)
• Strong analytical skill aligned to critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Good command over English (Writing and Speaking)
• Position: process specialist/document controller
• Salary: 7,000 AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus 1 br accommodation/live-out allowance and other benefits
• Hiring company: government entity five-star hotel
• Location: Dubai, UAE
• Availability: can join immediately or maximum 1-month
• Employment type: permanent
• Open to any nationality
• Male/female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or any relevant certification
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in hospitality
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.