Job description / Role
• Supervise e-orders & arrangement of delivery services to customers and warehouse.
• Manage the development and operations of B2B and B2C applications.
• Monitor customer reviews to gauge responses to site update.
• Monitor day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales and developing brand loyalty.
• Ensure data accuracy with product descriptions, options, pricing, metadata, images.
• Assist with a variety of product merchandising enhancements across all sites.
• Work with cross-functional teams to get content developed, deployed, and optimized
• Day-to-day product catalog maintenance and administrative tasks across all platforms.
• Ensuring quick but accurate placement of high-quality merchandise on-line
• Minimum of 2 years working experience within marketing and digital marketing
• Degree within Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
• Drive traffic thru SEO and other methods
• Handle all aspects related to Social Media
• Responding to customer requests
• Liaising between customer and operations.
• Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
About the Company
A leading investment company in the Middle East.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Excelsior Group ME
Advertising / Marketing Sales Executive
Digital Marketing Assistant - Fashion and Ecommerce
British Company with an Expanding Office in Dubai
Marketing Executive for an IT Solutions Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jun|