Job description / Role
Responsible for leading the build, delivery and optimisation of a best in class e-commerce strategy. This role will require strategically driving a green-field project from ideation to realisation, in order to capitalise on the explosion in e-gaming and e-sports industry.
An online and offline platform created to support the local esports ecosystem, providing the tools and infrastructure for professional gamers to be discovered and flourish in this growing global phenomenon. Supporting the opportunity for pro and casual gamers alike to make an impact globally via world class products, facilities and events.
You will lead a small functional team, and carefully selected suppliers, to initiate the first stage in building a regional e-tailer and online brand that will become known for performance gaming computers, e-sports and e-gaming events.
* Management of entire online customer experience
* End to end e-commerce design and development
* Build a leading regional e-commerce player from the ground up
* Define supply chain and logistics model to deliver best in class customer experience
* Digital marketing function including social media integration, SEO/SEM/PPC and advanced web analytics
* Supplier and agency agreements, third party vendors and stakeholder management
* Attend relevant industry events to engage community and increase brand visibility
The full support by way of infrastructure, funding and partnerships to build a leading e-commerce platform. The right individual will be compensated with a competitive salary and have exposure to regional figures at the highest level of influence.
* A proven track record (at least 7 years' experience) leading the e-commerce function for a well-known and successful brand
* Ability to autonomously make decisions and define the business strategy
* Preferably electronics or gaming industry experience
* Management experience of e-commerce functions is a must
* Firm grasp on data and analytics and how this defines business decisions
* Technical understanding to guide and liaise with web development partner
* BSc or MBA in relevant field (Marketing, Computer Science, Business Management)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Ecommerce Account Manager - Digital Agency
Right Calibre Executive Search
Senior eCommerce Strategist - Digital Agency
Right Calibre Executive Search
Director - Service Delivery
Marketing Manager - Dental
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|