Job description / Role
Sofitel/MGallery - IMEAT - E-commerce Director IMEAT
We are looking for an E-Commerce Director IMEAT for our 4 Luxury hotel brands: MGallery, Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, Emblems.
Your challenge? Lead the B2C & B2B distribution strategy of La Maison in your region.
- In accordance with the Ecommerce strategy, you design and implement the B2C and B2B distribution strategy of Sofitel, Sofitel Legend, MGallery and Emblems in your region.
- You build commercial action plans and develop business opportunities.
- You audit, follow and report on the deployment and performances of the distribution strategy
- You are the local relay of the central team and work closely with local operational teams.
- You support La Maison's hotels located in region in their online distribution.
- Reporting to the Vice President E-commerce & Acquisition
Revenue, Net RevPAR, Direct vs. Indirect weight, Conversion rate, Contribution rate.
- You have 8-10 years of experience in e-commerce, ideally acquired in a leadership role in the hospitality or luxury industry.
- You are data-driven with a strong customer-centric approach.
- You have a strong business sense.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- 2nd language is a plus
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.