Job description / Role
Quest is working with a multinational retailer and manufacturer looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join their team in Dubai, UAE. We are looking for someone with proven experience in delivering e-commerce strategies in the retail sector.
As an E-Commerce Executive, you will:
- Lead e-commerce site’s execution of overall omnichannel strategies
- Work closely with key internal teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Strategy
- Work closely with and support the Social Media and Digital Marketing roles
- Plan and implement online brand initiatives
- Plan and implement content /marketing calendars
- Manage and monitor the company’s e-commerce platforms in its different development stages
- Gather key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns
- Work closely with external partners such as agencies and distributors
- Oversee and monitor key site metrics, dashboards, and reporting
- With at least 3 years’ e-commerce and online marketing experience in a Corporate setting
- Background in Watch industry is a huge advantage
- Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, Trading, brand Management, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, with strong attention to details, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong in MS Excel - comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
- Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
If you are an e-Commerce professional looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.