Job description / Role
E-Commerce Executive is responsible for all e-commerce activities. Oversees channel development strategies, web architecture and infrastructure requirements, and collaboration of information technology, sales, and operations teams to fulfill e-commerce business strategies. You will create and implement strategies that make online transactions possible.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Define full marketing strategy, executing and optimizing campaigns to achieve strong ROI across online retailers and Amazon channels
• Provide a resource for clients seeking information, assistance or recommendations; a thorough understanding of all key services and amenities are critical in the ability to deliver service in an exceptional and timely manner.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 2-5 years experience in customer service/sales or e-commerce.
• Must have experience in Amazon and noon with strong knowledge
• Experience in managing inventory and accounts with noon and amazon
• Must experience in IT and Network field and be familiar by this industry and products
Knowledge, skills and experience:
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills essential
• Experienced with ecommerce platforms
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Self-motivated, confident and assertive
• Possess a forward thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward
• Strong attention to detail
• Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability
• Good understanding of sales and sourcing methodologies
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and management time effectively
About the Company
Pronyx was formed in December 2020 with headquarters in Dubai in the spirit of providing accessible network solutions that address customers’ daily challenges with expertise, care, and integrity. To do so, we partner with award-winning providers worldwide, who help us offer stable, secure, and reliable network solutions to homeowners and business owners in Western Asia.
We connect people and businesses by integrating innovative technology, voice, data, memory, and network solutions so you can address the A to Z of your present and future needs in a unified platform with one trusted provider.
Pronyx was born out of a commitment to lasting quality, continuous customer care, and transparency and visibility in technology. Our core target is to help you have control, mobility, and secure network connectivity, so you do more, faster, by staying at the edge of the newest technology.
On top of that, we have built a team of highly dedicated and trained experts who offer next-level customer care.
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
Junior Account Executive (Customer Service / Sales Support Executive)
Excelsior Group ME