Job description / Role
E-commerce Executive is responsible for all e-commerce activities. Oversees channel development strategies, web architecture and infrastructure requirements, and collaboration of information technology, sales, and operations teams to fulfill e-commerce business strategies. You will create and implement strategies that make online transactions possible.
Key Account abilities
- Ensure that the product/trading strategies are supported by the acquisition/marketing strategy for all trafficked channels including Display working with 3rd party agencies
- Ownership of on-site search, with responsibility to analyze usage, disseminate insight to the wider ecommerce team and optimize
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills essential
- Technical experience with ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player and willingness to support the wider team
- Flexible and responsive to change
- Self-motivated, confident and assertive
- Possess a forward thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability
- University Qualifications: Accountancy
- Other certifications obtained: NA
- Nature and length of previous experience: FMCG
- Age Range: 27-35
- Gender Preference: Female
- Nationality Preference: Filipino, Indian, Arab
- Language Fluency: English
- Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Founded in 1993 by Mr. Costas Vouyoukas and his two sons, John and Girar Vouyoukas as a primarily seafood distributor.
Today Fresh Express is now recognized as of the leading distributors in the luxury food business within the Gulf region.
Maintaining its family heritage, the company specializes in the distribution of internationally acclaimed brands and premium quality food and non-alcoholic beverages. Today a team of over 300 staff from across 15 different nationalities bring their expertise to the business as an extension of the Vouyoukas family.
Our customer base ranges from hotels and restaurants, private palaces, supermarkets, airline lounges and coffee shop chains.
Fresh Express have recently introduced our production unit, where we make catering solutions for professionals and products for consumers to be sold in supermarkets such as ready-to-use fresh sauces, salad dressings, soups, stocks and ready to bake seafood, meat and poultry products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises