Job description / Role
Quest is working with a hugely successful retail conglomerate in the Middle East, looking for an E-Commerce Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We are looking for someone with proven experience in delivering e-commerce strategies in the retail sector.
As an E-Commerce Manager, you will:
- Lead e-commerce site’s overall trading, pricing, P&L, retention, and acquisition strategies
- Oversee and monitor key site metrics, dashboards, and reporting
- Work with cross-functional teams to make sure that all strategies are aligned
- Work with brand teams in planning and executing content /marketing calendars
- Manage and monitor the company’s e-commerce platforms in its different development stages
- Responsible for the site’s maintenance and optimization
- Gather key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns
- Lead the team in developing new innovative projects
- With at least 6 years’ e-commerce and online marketing experience
- Significant background in Retail and E-commerce
- Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, Trading, brand Management, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, with strong attention to details, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong in MS Excel - comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
- Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
If you are a proven e-Commerce manager looking for a new challenge and advance your career in a rewarding role, please apply today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.