Job description / Role
A brand new role has been created by a large retail company based in Dubai. Our client is expanding its e-commerce business and because of this, they are looking for a well-experienced an E-Commerce Manager who can help them set up the department and build, define and execute strategies across all online platforms, channels including the company’s own Site, developing strategies and executing the business plans, delivering top line and bottom line outcomes, conducting quarterly business reviews with stakeholders, identifying and executing unique opportunities to reduce cost to serve, achieving operational excellence, reaching new consumers, and brand building online.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for Setting up the E-Commerce channel & formulate a comprehensive account wise business strategy (Segmented product assortment, Marketing, Traffic).
• Responsible for ecommerce P&L (Wholesale, channel, website) and for providing strategic direction and leadership to the business.
• Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations & marketing of e-commerce at each level -, Product Assortment, Supply chain, Distribution and CRM.
• Joint Business Plans (JBP) & Strategies formulation & build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence in a wholesale, marketplace model & company's website.
• Execute and negotiate Monthly Targets and plans with Ecommerce partners ? Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner – Sales and Marketing
• Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans ? Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of 8 years of total experience, of which at least 3+ years of work experience as an eCommerce Manager, or a related role.
• Ability to handle stressful situations
• Ability to manage flexible work timings
• Complete knowledge of eCommerce procedures and techniques
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and other marketing tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Impressive communication skills
• Extensive understanding of eCommerce industry trends and procedures
• Strong marketing and technical background
• Familiarity with design, marketing, and SEO software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
• Understanding of data analysis and business principles
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Ecommerce Logistic Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Ecommerce - Fashion & Luxury
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||23 May|
Ecommerce - Digital Marketing Manager
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|