Big Fish Recruitment
Job description / Role
• Manage the end-to-end performance of the mall-based marketplace business across all key inputs – product selection, availability, pricing and promotions, seller experience, customer experience, product fulfillment, and platform marketing.
• Identify opportunities to accelerate growth for the mall-based marketplace. Create plans to achieve targets and manage the e-commerce team.
• Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet goals, and escalate quickly to remove blockers
• Continuously audit the customer and seller experience and define/pilot/implement scalable changes and new solutions. Serve as an escalation point for Seller issues
• Create effective mechanisms to track critical inputs to the business and report closely on their progress.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years of working experience, ideally in e-commerce, product management, or leading sales organization.
• Proven track record of managing direct teams, and previous experience in delivering via dotted lines / leading without authority
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
E-Commerce Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Jan|
Marketing Manager - Property & Real Estate
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Marketing Manager – B2B
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Regional Sales Director - Middle East & Africa - Structural Steel