Job description / Role
To develop and execute a comprehensive and cohesive online sales and marketing plan for one of our clients in Luxury and other product lines of the group, which will drive demand, increase market awareness and nurture ecommerce and social media footprint and generate revenue eventually.
Will be responsible for revenue generation and managing the online store, monitoring response rates, updating the pricing and offers – as a sales channel manager for the web.
- Develop and execute the e-commerce strategy for our client and for other product lines.
- Implement innovative, strategic and creative concepts for integration via multiple social platforms: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, and all other sites
- Planning, Executing and Evaluating the performance of online marketing campaign
- Assess the effectiveness of all social media efforts via tracking, analyzing and presenting meaningful measurements for both marketing and management audiences
- Provide oversight of direct digital response advertising
- Develop sales targets for the web channel.
- Collaborate with the Operations and Sales team to develop monthly targets and priorities.
- Identify and review potential partners and publishers who can provide strong drivers back to site.
- Drive & Maintain SEO and re-targeting implementation and on-going maintenance ensuring optimal conversion for brand including link building.
- Deliver insight and analytics to the business on a regular basis.
- Track, analyze, and report on marketing KPIs
- Bachelor's' Degree in marketing with a focus on E-commerce/Digital
- 5 years + E-Commerce and E-Channel sales leadership skills within B2C Markets for luxury industry in a managerial role.
- Extensive understanding of SEO, PPC, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social media platforms and marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and digital communication skills; adept at audience engagement and tone setting
- Strategic planning/leadership skills; ability to pull together ideas and needs from cross functional areas and create strategic direction, priorities and action plan
- Extraordinary people skills and relationship building skills; ability to foster social collaboration and receive input from all levels for greater company results
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfort with ambiguity: must be able to devise and operationalize new analytically-driven solutions to business problems
- Report on all aspects of website productivity (marketing, merchandising, content, etc.); Utilize reports to identify opportunities to optimize site
- A pro with Google Analytics
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable facilitating at a senior level to gain buy-in to own ideas
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources
- Well- developed understanding of e-commerce business drivers affecting top and bottom-line
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Executive
Digital and e-Business Assistant Brand Manager - NHSc
Nestle Middle East
Performance Marketing Executive