Job description / Role
We are the Nestle Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestle. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world's most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide.
• Drive the day to day management of the eCommerce channel Nespresso MEA to deliver upon channel objectives.
• The eCommerce Manager owns the digital path to purchase journey of our Customers from acquisition to sales and retention.
• Additionally, he/she will support the Regional Retail Manager & Marketing Manager in building the Operational Plan roadmap on Digital acquisition & eCommerce activities.
A day in the life of
Implement eCommerce to increase visits & engagement to Nespresso touchpoints and translate it into an operational plan:
• Manage the local eBusiness strategy to reach conversion, sales & customers satisfaction objectives
• Accountable to optimize e-merchandising & customer journey leveraging CRM insights & guidance to increase conversion & average basket size
• Accountable on delivering Marketing & Commercial activities on-time
• Insure a constant fast, updated, bug free user experience on all digital touch points, following International eBusiness guidelines
• Monitor external, site centric and CRC indicators to report and consolidate digital KPIs (sales, conversion funnel, average basket, customer's complaints, channel share)
• Design and manage the yearly plan in cooperation with local and HQ eCommerce teams including campaigns integration, new features implementation and platform roll-out
• Manage MEA market eCommerce roll-out including new personalized user experiences
• Escalate any major issue affecting conversion rate, new member's activation or volume of online sales to relevant stakeholders
• Manage development agency to plan and execute eCommerce campaigns & upgrades, which are suitable to MEA markets and consumer needs
• Coordinate with Nespresso MEA agent-specific marketing and CRC teams to ensure site/s are fully optimized and appealing to visitors
Develop People and Organisation:
• Establish the appropriate organization in line with the operational plan (OP) and international guidelines
• Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a team to deliver superior performance and results
• Manage and comply with the HR and Line Manager's Planning Cycle
• Manage the development and evolution of the eBusiness function in the Market/Region
• Ensure local eBusiness functions training capabilities
• Apply all eChannel Nespresso guidelines at market/regional level
• Ensure all legal terms & conditions are compliant with local laws
• Implement all action plans following Market Assessments
Manage the e-Commerce Channels Performance:
• Manage the Channel performance vs Operational Plan
• Manage the Channel Operational Plan/budget for the market.
• Establish budget and monitor the costs
What will make you successful:
• Strong experience in eCommerce activities to track & enhance UX on websites
• Strong experience in Website running (Content Management, eMerchandizing, A/B testing & personalization)
• Experience in building eBusiness operations (organization, processes, guidelines)
• People management experience is a must, in leading and managing cross functional team
• Stakeholder Management in a matrix organization
• Bachelor's degree
• Min 7 years of experience in Ecommerce
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Nestle is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Marketing Coordinator - Retail - Omni
Al Tayer Group
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)