Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading e-commerce company in the Middle East seeking for an E-Commerce Marketing Manager to help them further grow their expanding market.
We are ideally looking for someone with similar background or if you are a proven Senior Performance Marketing Manager, we highly encourage you to apply.
As the E-Commerce Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Develop comprehensive marketing strategies that will promote brand in the e-commerce space (including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display advertising campaigns, among others)
• Grow the company’s brand influence, customer awareness and loyalty through innovative approaches
• Collaborate with internal and external teams in the planning and execution of marketing campaigns
• Evaluate, measure and report key performance metrics of all marketing campaigns
• Gather key insights based on data and turn them into creative growth strategies
• Keep abreast of latest market trends and best practices
• Lead, mentor, and manage the marketing team
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Sales, or any relevant course
• At least 6-7 years’ experience in the same capacity in the Beauty or Lifestyle sector
• Experience in branding / e-commerce / online / digital advertising / marketing is essential
• Solid knowledge of social media campaigns and website analytics
• Strong project management, analytical, people management, and negotiation skills
• Strong English and Arabic verbal and written communication skills
• Already based in the UAE
Be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the Gulf region that will offer an attractive salary (AED 27,000 – AED 30,000) and benefits. Apply with your up-to-date CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.