Job description / Role
The E-Commerce Operations Manager will be responsible for the proper daily execution of the company's E-Commerce Operations internally and externally, by improving the workflow to drive operational success.
Large family group in Dubai within the retail industry
The E-Commerce Operations Manager will be responsible for the following:
* Implementing/enhancing an operating model for the e-Commerce Operations
* Developing detailed processes, quality controls, and KPI for a seamless integration of executing a Direct Vendor Fulfilment program.
* Working with internal customers to ensure pricing is accurately maintained within customer's systems.
* Managing forecasts and seasonality to ensure proper processes are being followed for inventory/material planning
* Daily reporting for internal/external customers for performance and order management.
* Operational responsibility for ensuring pricing and supply.
* Performance Management of the team by setting particular objectives, carrying out performance analysis, and identifying and recommending training needs.
* Order management, Logistics, Support, Process Improvement and Operational Efficiency.
Attractive tax-free salary + benefits
* 5 years of professional work experience working in Logistics, Replenishment Supply Chain with a background of food/supermarket.
* Working knowledge of automated distribution and warehouse systems preferred
* Direct experience managing e-Commerce Operations from online readiness to post purchase support including a working knowledge of marketplace and direct e-Commerce processes and technologies done in proven E-commerce companies
* Proven ability to automate processes and create efficiency
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.