Job description / Role
The e-Commerce Operations Manager is responsible of the proper daily execution of company E-Commerce Fulfilment Operations internally (by store or by DC) or externally (by our Direct Vendor Fulfillment Program). Primary responsibilities are to improve the workflow to drive operation success based on established KPI’s. This position will require daily communication to internal/external customers on program status, order management, and performance tracking.
• Proficient computer skills – MS Office, Ecommerce WMS, advanced Excel skills
• Working knowledge of automated distribution and warehouse systems preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong track-record of problem-solving, including structuring problems, performing detailed analysis, and developing/implementing recommendations
• Solid analytical, proactive problem solving, trouble-shooting skills; planning and organizational skills
• Influencing and interpersonal skills for driving results in cross-functional team setting
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal/external customers
• Ability to manage goal setting, tracking progress & department support as needed
• Team/collaboration based approach to decision making; detail oriented and excellent follow up; high drive for results and takes initiative
• Operational agility and nimbleness to adapt to changing retail environment
• Proven ability to automate processes and create efficiencies
About the Company
A franchise agreement with one of the world's largest retail chains Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995 providing shoppers with variety and value.
Today, Majid Al Futtaim Retail owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA and central Asia, Africa and Russia.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail opened its first hypermarket in City Centre Deira - UAE, and through the years expanded to more than 180 Carrefour stores in 15 countries across the region.
Carrefour is dedicated to rewarding its loyal customers and offering access to a unique shopping experience through special offers and promotions throughout the year.
We are a family of more than 30,000 employees from more than 75 nationalities and we are committed to Create Great Moments for everyone, every day. Sounds appealing? Come join us and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a unique work experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies