Job description / Role
The eCommerce Operations Specialist will manage the day-to-day content related activities of the digital channels (Website, Mobile app, social...) by ensuring eCommerce boutiques provide the best user experience to convert visitors into satisfied customers and contributing to the overall objective of providing best-in-class digital user experience across eCommerce boutiques.
A day in the life of...
- Ensuring a seamless launch for all global and local online campaigns: Sharing the product content (descriptions, translations, resized images, adapted banners) with the markets, and making sure products and campaigns are set up correctly and Supporting markets to set up promo rules
- Optimize the user experience to increase conversion
- Contribute to the best-in-class customer experience objective : Manage campaigns integration, new features implementation and platform roll-out. You will also monitor the digital technical trends, new features and/or technology to stay on top of digital innovation
- Enhancing the eCommerce capabilities of the market teams: Sharing best practices from other markets and Training markets on managing newly launched features, and refresher trainings on existing features
- Ensuring website stability & reporting any issues: Supporting markets with website related issues , and Raising tickets to the relevant teams when needed (agency/ DSU) . Will also make sure SLAs are followed
- Channeling markets' requests to the development agency: Logging new feature requests and prioritizing them accordingly and Release process management (testing, liaising with agency & markets)
- Managing periodic security scans for websites & ensuring compliance with Nestle standards
What will make you successful
- 4 years' experience in web mastering / eCommerce platforms management (including mobile).
- Strong experience in Website running (Content Management, Merchandising, A/B testing & personalization)
- Experience in SEO optimization a plus
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manno Trading DMCC
RTC-1 Employment Services