Job description / Role
Are you an outgoing fresh graduate with a keen interest in building a career in the corporate retail world? We are currently looking to recruit an Ecommerce operations trainee to join our Ecommerce team for a six-month internship program.
- Responsible for handling all customers care issues that requires appeasements codes, code creats, stock adjustments, content changes (Updated of product description, pricing,GWP)
- liaise with Call center team, escalations team and operations team daily to ensure timely reponse to all questions and concerns.
- Provide daily report to escalations team regarding customers inquiries including but not limited to: Orders status, Cancellations, Returns.
- Follow-up between between accounts and logistics for payment reconciliation.
- Support in resolution of payment queries.
- Work with EDI to ensure that all Ecommerce orders process successfully and adjust address errors as they flow through the system.
- Assist in managing inventory and order flow for ecommerce orders.
- Re-export failed orders/ Escalate failed orders which remain unresolved to IT for investigation.
- Degree in business administration, Industrial engineering or any relevant background.
- 0 - 2 years' experience in suppl chain/ logistics or operations.
- Excellent command of MS Excel (V-look up, pivots, reports) & PowerPoint.
- Creative mindset with attention to detail.
- Desire to grow career in Supply chain and logistics.
- Previous experience of working in multi-national companies with diverse audiences.
- Fluent in English & Arabic.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.