Job description / Role
The E-Commerce Projects Specialist is responsible for handling projects as allocated by the department, including multi-channel development, digital marketing, analysis and reporting, while providing full assistance and support to the Head of eCommerce and eCommerce Management Team by scheduling his/her appointments.
- Conduct weekly analysis and reports to assess the online sales in-stores and off-stores, in addition to the customer online experience, while working with brand teams on extended range analysis and availability (web exclusive collections or menu items).
- Manage the E-Commerce P&L reporting with finance across all divisions and brands.
- Take ownership of all Arabic ecommerce content processes (supplier, internal and agencies) and quality with strict adherence to quality standards and the development of processes
- Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the departments administration, travel and projects in order to ensure the provision of high-quality support.
- Manage the schedules to ensure effective time management, coordinate activities, prioritize appointments and reschedule where necessary.
- Collect and research information on assigned matters, as well as produce weekly, monthly reports and presentations as requested.
- Plan and manage weekly, monthly governance model for the E-Commerce department â€“ meetings, reporting, reviews, budget and P&L.
- Handle documents, reporting, and project management across all E-Commerce functions and presentation/analysis of E-Commerce.
- Attend E-Commerce meetings and record minutes of meeting for future reference and ensure timely follow up as required.
- Organize and set up meetings and working sessions in order to inform the concerned parties accordingly.
- Ensure that documentation is correctly filed by maintaining an efficient filing system.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 4 years of experience in a related field
- Fluency in English and Arabic; French is a plus
-Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.