Job description / Role
Objectives: The E-Commerce Representative (JCR) will work together with the Account Manager on the account. The Account Manager is primarily responsible for the account and the JCR will support the activities within the account.
The JCR will be an additional contact for the customer, which will increase the availability to the customer. Facilitate communication and processes between the Customer, Operations, Field Sales and Customer Service, by coordinating activities related to projects and improvement opportunities
• Management of contract obligations
• Enforcement of Service Policy and agreed exceptions
• Manage new product launches by validating item set ups, and proper notification of new item numbers to add to Customers price sheets
• Assist in movement of Aged inventory
• Ensure proper flow of price changes including preparation of any customized pricing sheets
• Coordinate activities related to new opportunities from the preparation and filing of quotes to monitoring production and supply for a period after start of supply, to ensure ramp-up goes according to plan.
• Coordinate activities related to re-qualification of products by customer.
• Manage Claims & Complaints for the customer to make sure process was followed and action items executed to customer’s satisfaction
• Maintain constant communication with Customer Service to ensure compliance with what was agreed with the customer and to be aware of any issues.
• Coordinate formal quarterly meeting with customer and systematically review volume performance, service and Quality
• Ensure proper recording and maintenance of records in the CRM system related to the activities performed.
• Work with Supply and Demand Planning at Jindal and with the customer to provide forecasting and demand inputs.
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Desired start date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent Position
Probation: 6 Month
• Education: Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent through relevant experience
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Prior Work Experience: 3-5 years of sales experience in Sales
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Teamwork skills.
• Customer service.
• Project management or relevant commercial experience.
• Italian, German, Spanish - European Language is must
About the Company
A leading manufacturing company in UAE.
Reservation Agent - Customer Service
Sales Coordinator - FMCG - Import/Export
BAC Middle East
Operations Manager - Ecommerce
BAC Middle East
Dubai Parks and Resorts