Job description / Role
Job Title: E-commerce Specialist
The E-Commerce Specialist will create and implement strategies that make online transactions possible. He / She will organize, develop, and execute website marketing plans.
• Drive the day-to-day operations and management of the websites. Tasks/ jobs to be handled are as follows:
- Ensure smooth functioning of the websites by being the single point of contact for all operational matters related to the websites
- Coordinate with store teams for timely fulfilment of orders received
- Coordinate with logistics/courier partners for delivering the agreed SLAs
- Coordinate with OMS partner for all operational and technical requirements
- Liaise with the agency providing the customer support to ensure they deliver the agreed SLAs
- Coordinate with brand principals for any technical or operational requirement
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders – Brand managers, merchandising teams, inventory, IT, Finance etc
- Create promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Analyse traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Inventory analysis: Keeping a check on online inventory status to ensure there are zero or limited stock outs, availability of best sellers, trend analysis etc
- Monitor and drive the e-Commerce KPIs like traffic, conversions, AOV, Gross revenue, net margin etc
• Write and edit product content that will be published on e-Commerce websites/portals.
• Set standards, systems, and best practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
• Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
• Monitor changes in product sales by using web analytics and Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables, vlookups, etc) to stay organized.
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
• Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree required (with specialization in Marketing or Business).
• Must have merchandising experience in a Fashion Retail / e-Commerce organization
• Minimum 3 of experience in a fast-paced e-Commerce business.
• Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-Commerce websites/portals.
• Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability best practices.
• Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
• Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
Ecommerce specialist should be proficient in a broad array of tools in their daily work to manage the many elements of their work. They generally include:
• Analytical Tools
Google Analytics and other analytical software will be essential for tracking sales trends and making projections of future growth.
Tracking data is an essential part of the job. Using tools like Excel and other spreadsheet software makes organizing months of data effective and easy.
• A strong grasp of Omni channel led e-commerce operations, the technologies and tools that are involved. An understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling many functions of the job
About the Company
A Leading Group In UAE
E-Commerce Executive - Retail Division
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager - Footwear Brand
Right Calibre Executive Search