Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with leading conglomerate in the Middle East who is looking for an e-Commerce Trading Manager to help them grow their brands in the digital space.
Your responsibilities as e-Commerce Trading Manager will be the following:
• Leads e-commerce site’s overall trading, pricing and product strategy.
• Oversee and monitor key site metrics, dashboards, and reporting.
• Foster cross-functional team and stakeholder relationships to improve all e-commerce sites.
• Manage and monitor the company’s e-commerce platforms in its different development stages from planning to execution.
• Responsible for the site’s maintenance and gathering key insights for performance improvement, recommending marketing programs, making price adjustments, and creating new campaigns.
• Lead the team in developing new innovative projects.
• Work with different departments such as IT and Finance to develop new mechanisms that will ensure the customer’s security while using the site.
• With at least 5 years’ experience in similar role and capacity (digital / performance marketing / e-commerce)
• Experience in fashion or luxury sector is an advantage
• Extensive experience across multiple channels in Online Acquisition Marketing, Trading, brand Management, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display, Inserts and Direct Mail, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well-organized, with strong attention to details, analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong in MS Excel - comfortable with data analysis and converting them into insights
• Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
• Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
• Working knowledge in the following e-commerce platforms: Mantiki, SAP, Shopfify, Magento
• Languages: English, Arabic (advantage)
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.