Job description / Role
- Lead the online brand strategy, plan, and maximize sales in line with the company objectives and targets; Create and implement e-commerce annual business, marketing and sales plans
- Coordinate with Brand Managers and Senior Brand managers to develop the trading and merchandising plans by month and season.
- Manage the annual e-commerce P&L, budget, and financial performance by overseeing detailed reports, across traffic acquisition, website management and order fulfillment.
- Develop the online calendar and events related to their brands and portfolio within a themed seasonal event calendar; Define product, content, and merchandising strategies to enable higher customer conversion rates and lower basket abandonments with central product and catalogue teams.
- Ensure stock levels are effectively managed and controlled by analyzing sales and inventory reports to maximize sales and meet stock performance objectives.
- Manage the end-to-end operation cycle of the E-Commerce stores to enhance customers' satisfaction, including stock availability, site performance, speed, and quality of service.
- Work with the Digital marketing team to agree on traffic plans for their brands and promotions; Ensure optimal product cornet to deliver optimal search and browse experiences across web and app platforms working with content teams.
- Stay up-to-date with the competitive scene in the local, regional, and international markets to identify threats and opportunities related to the successful performance of the online store.
- Generate and implement best-practice processes for the online store touch points, including reporting and reconciliation across operations with warehouse, store operations and customer service teams.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing; Master's is a plus.
- 7 Years of experience in similar role out of which a minimum of 4 years in e-commerce management (ideally in a multi-channel environment).
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Java script and coding.
- Customer Focus
- Strategic Thinking
- Commercial Understanding
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and Organizing
- Developing and Motivating Others
- Driving and Achieving results
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Middle East Executive
Head of eCommerce
Middle East Executive
Head of Market Place - Ecommerce
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
eCommerce Development Manager
Nestle Middle East
Head of E-Commerce - Retail (Food & Beverages)
Right Calibre Executive Search