Job description / Role
• Handled EPC Turnkey Subcontract projects related to Oil & Gas Electrical Instrumentation packages for Switch gear, Power Transformers, UPS, DC system, Power Cables, Cable Trays, Gable Glands, Termination Kits, DCS, ESD, FGS and Telecom systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
• Min 15 years’ experience
• Onshore Brownfield well head experience an advantage
• Must have successfully managed teams during construction phase
• Client request: Eastern Europeans
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.