Job description / Role
• To carry out Inspection, verification, monitoring, and documentation of project’s quality control and mechanical completion activities in order to meet the project requirements efficiently and timely manner.
• Liaise with Clients and regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with quality control and electrical completion inspections, acceptance, related documentation.
• Ensure compliance with international, industry standards, project specifications, tender, work instructions, procedures and manuals as appropriate.
• Degree / Diploma in relevant field.
• Quality Control Inspection
• Conversant with design drawings.
• Good planning and execution skills.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft office especially in Excel.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role.
About the Company
Drydocks World is one of the most prominent names in the maritime industry. Over the past 29 years, Drydocks World has established itself as a leading, and fast growing international player in Offshore and Engineering, Ship Repair and Maintenance, Shipbuilding and Conversion, Rig building and re-furbishment, FPSO/FSO conversion, offshore fabrication, Maritime Clusters and Yacht and Fleet operations with facilities in the Middle East and Southeast Asia through its joint venture DDW-PaxOcean Asia Pte.Ltd.
QC Electrical Inspector II (High Diploma in Electrical)
Electrical Engineer (Consultancy Background)
Big Fish Recruitment
Assistant Manager - Engineering
Electro Mechanical Engineer
Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI)