Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for the day-to-day eCommerce operations, on an end-to-end perspective from order management to returns. You are also responsible for the stock control and the quality of service and relationship management with Guests
- Receive the orders from the eCommerce back office, and process them into the POS
- Maintain the stock level and liaise with management to ensure replenishment and deliveries
- Audit the stock levels and check the consistency of the data through the different platforms and software used, and in coordination with eCommerce
- Merchandise Analyst. Ensure that discrepancies and variances during stock take and cycle counting are properly identified and communicated to Back-office
- Manage order preparation and shipment respecting Business rules and requests (time, quantity and quality)
- Ensure invoicing for all orders is done accurately and according to the guidelines.
- Print the invoice and attach it to the order shipment Handle inbound and outbound customer queries related to the customer accounts, loyalty membership and/or product purchases via a variety of channels (email, telephone, mobile)
- Ensure a quick resolution of Customer queries while offering the highest level of customer service
- Investigate any issues raised and revert to the Customer
- Respond to e-mails received within the SLA and guidelines framework, professionally and with an all-encompassing response
- Escalate high profile customer complaints to management
- Make any outbound calls required to follow-up on Customer's enquiries and requests, members/customers surveys or any other calls as required from time-to-time
- Perform Data Capture functions to complete member registration or order management and enter details into the database, process manual transactions and any other ad hoc work that may the required Reporting:
- Establish and maintain metrics and provide frequent communication and feedback to management to enhance quality and productivity
- Produce operation reports and customer management reports
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity
- Assess, evaluate and propose continuous process improvement
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Update order status on the monitor
- Manage the shipment provider, proceed to handover and follow up on delivery process
- To ensure all documentation and stock updates are done in a timely manner
- Liaise with Front-Of-House/Concierge Desk whenever it is needed to provide any required information and solve any issue with Customer (returns, refunds, cancellation, claims) Returns / Refund Management:
- Manage the return process by entering returns in the order management tool:
- Reception of the returned order
- Quality control of the products
- Process validation according to the business specifications for RMA
- In case of product replacement prepare the next shipment, and in case of refund ensure the customer has been credited
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.