Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
- Create and maintain the yearly strategic plan and the yearly budgets in accordance to Lacoste's vision and mission and monitor implementation, insuring consistent brand sense of purpose
- Own short- and long-term strategy, P&L and objectives of the marketplace e-Commerce business
- Lead sales forecasting exercise with Finance team and ensure GM's approval
- Develop and conduct the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and standards to improve efficiency
- Business Development/Relationship Management:
- Consistently scout new and up-and-coming marketplaces that attract traffic
- Lead new expansion talks and conduct strategic meetings with relevant e-Commerce websites to discuss partnerships and commercial conditions (Margin, animations, exclusive deals) - seek buy-in of brand's General Manager and brand owners
- Deliver the underlying profitability through developing knowledge of key cost drivers from the P&L
- Monitor partners' platforms to ensure:
- Content marketing adherence to brand standards and flag any issues
- Pricing alignment across platforms
- Optimize performance marketing and VM standards
- Liaise with eCommerce Manager to test marketplace's user experience and flag any issues regarding technical structure, design, content, navigation, branding, performance and functionality
- Ensure performance reports are received from partners in order to:
- Analyze web metrics and accordingly proceed with action plan to improve categories' performance and turnover
- Understand top performing and worst performing categories
- Manage and analyze eCommerce KPIs (click through rate, conversion, spend, consumer path to purchase, consumer online searches, and creative analysis)
- Be able to make informed decisions when it comes to negotiating purchase orders with partners' buying teams (approval on SKUs, quantities, sizes, etc.)
What you'll need to succeed
- You are have experience has an E-Partnerships Manager or come from an Account Management, Buying or Merchandising Management background from a multi-brand fashion platform
- You are commercially led, data driven and have strong stakeholder relationship skills
- You are skilled in presenting to C-level management and influencing strategic decisions
- You have experience leading a small team
- You have a strong understanding of how eCommerce businesses work and aren't afraid of a challenge
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.