EA and Office Manager
Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a cutting edge tech business based in Dubai, are looking to hire an experienced EA and Office Manager to join their newly set up office. You will support the CEO in both his personal and corporate administration as well as managing the expanding office. You must have both international and UAE experience to be successful in this position.
* Supporting the CEO with his extensive personal admin - setting up bank accounts, managing the visa process, supporting on all residency issues etc.
* Processing company expenses via Excel
* Acting as UAE point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
* Arranging international travel for the CEO and senior leadership team
* Hosting high profile clients
* Arranging board meetings
* Supporting the growth of the business - managing onboarding, dealing with office maintenance, day to day IT issues etc.
Salary and Benefits
20,000-25,000 AED per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
* Ability to use your own initiative. You will be expected to work with very little guidance
* Extensive experience supporting at c-level
* Can do attitude and desire to go above and beyond
* UAE experience is essential as is exposure to a multinational business
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Executive Assistant to President
Irwin & Dow