This position is closed or expired.
See other Executive Assistant jobs in UAE
Client is a Multinational company headquartered in the UK, leaders in their Industry and have a strong presence in the region.
They are currently looking for an EA to Regional Managing Director for the Abu Dhabi office.
The role involves but is not limited to:
- Diary management, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements.
- Assisting with hosting and organising meetings, events & exhibitions.
- Compliance record keeping.
- Assisting with internal reporting.
- Annual collation of Regional Budget.
- Co-ordination of IT requirements for teams including those based overseas.
- Managing international travel & visa applications.
- Strong secretarial and executive administrative support background within the Middle East.
- Good record-keeping and attention to detail.
- Western educated with Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Enjoys working independently and within a team.
- Event Management experience.
- Salary of 180,000 AED per annum plus many other benefits.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Personal Assistant to CEO
|Abu Dhabi||17 Oct|