Job description / Role
ECT is a 12 month program that prepares recent degree qualified graduates for a successful career in their chosen discipline e.g. Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Field Services, Project Management, Engineering, Operations & Information Technology
Candidates undertake challenging work activities in their area of discipline under close supervision; network with peers, colleagues and leadership; undertake basic training and development and receive formal developmental feedback. The program combines hands on experience with training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to embark on a GE career. The role will be supporting the project management and operations functions within the service center.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Related field
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or global equivalent
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Ability to work in a fastpaced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Prior work experience with their chosen discipline
- Demonstrated leadership potential - record of achievement with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Adaptable and open to change
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.