Job description / Role
An established British Nursery in Abu Dhabi is currently looking to recruit two Early Years Teachers to join their team in August 2018 for the new academic year.
Early Years Teachers will be responsible for working with children aged 0-5 years old within a nursery school setting. They will follow the EYFS curriculum and support the children to learn, grow and develop in preparation for their primary school years.
Teachers will be responsible for the health and safety of the children and ensuring all policy and procedure is followed within the nursery. They will plan their lessons in advance and work closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure compliance with the EYFS framework and ADEC standards.
AED 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 2+ years’ experience as an Early Years Teacher preferably in the UAE
• Cache 3 qualification or equivalent from a recognized provider
• An understanding of the Early Years Curriculum
• English as a native language is preferred
• The ideal candidate should be passionate about education and truly love working with children. They should be inspiring, creative, caring and enthusiastic.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.