Job description / Role
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment - passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You'll be responsible of developing and driving eBusiness agenda for the organization in scope ensuring alignment with global, regional and NIM eBusiness strategy.
A day in the life of
- Develop eBusiness strategy and ensure execution, integrating with digital, brand, CRM, eCommerce and media teams scope and responsibilities to ensure readiness to win online and offline (including social media and crisis management)
- Contribute to Business with the eBusiness frameworks and local roadmap execution, guide Business to think with eBusiness pillars
- Take decisions and make informed recommendations based on understanding the new consumer and shopping trends.
- Identify future business disruptions and articulate the impact on the business
- Maximize business value by using digital to drive cross functional (Marketing, Sales, Category Channel Sales Development, Corporate Communications, Consumer Service) collaboration, sharing and where appropriate integration
- Lead in the integration of a clear communication agenda from idea creation to execution including media planning
- Accelerate eCommerce to influence consumer purchase behavior both in-store & online through best-in-class eContent, search strategies, ratings & reviews, and data partnerships.
- Managing key partners, agencies, suppliers and platforms against digital plan
What will make you successful
- Strong Digital Marketing and eCommerce expertise (4 years).
- Solid marketing experience (3 to 5 years) either in FMCG or at marketing agencies.
- Experience in managing signals to interpret and react (real time analysis of trends and data, filtering, listening, adaptive -shorter lead times based on dynamic environmental changes).
- Proven track record in delivering strategic digital marketing projects.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Black Pearl Consult
Ecommerce Logistic Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||23 May|