Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Nestlé Waters, part of Nestlé, is the number one bottled water company worldwide. We are present in most distribution channels with a a large portfolio of 51 unique brands including Nestle? Pure Life, our No. 1 bottled water brand, Perrier and San Pellegrino. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration.
- CCRM Manager & Ebusiness Manager
- Company: Nestle Waters
- Location: Dubai
- Experience: Digital Marketing and eCommerce expertise with strong CRM capabilities.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a digital and CRM expert to join our Nestle Waters business. In this role you drive CCRM implementation and key strategies that help advance Nestle Waters' eBusiness agenda ensuring making sure we are winning at every step of the way and continue to be the market leader.
A day in the life:
- Develop eBusiness strategy/IeBP and ensure execution, integrating with digital, brand, cCRM, eCommerce and media teams scope and responsibilities to ensure readiness to win online and offline (including social media and crisis management)
- Look after our online website and build the digital road map for this year
- Contribute to Business with the eBusiness frameworks and local roadmap execution, guide Business to think with eBusiness pillars
- Take decisions and make informed recommendations based on understanding the new consumer and shopping trends. Identify future business disruptions and articulate the impact on the business
- Maximise business value by using digital to drive cross functional (Marketing, Sales, CCSD, Corporate Communications, Consumer Service) collaboration, sharing and where appropriate integration
- Accelerate eCommerce to influence consumer purchase behavior both in-store & online through best-in-class eContent, search strategies, ratings & reviews and data partnerships.
What will make you successful:
- Digital marketing and cCRM experience gained either in FMCG or at marketing agencies.
- Experience managing signals to interpretate and react (real time analysis of trends and data, filtering, listening, adaptive - shorter lead times based on dynamic environmental changes).
- Proven track record of delivering strategic digital marketing projects
- Broad and practical understanding of key digital concepts in the areas of Digital Media, Websites, Social, Search, Marketing Analytics, cCRM, eCommerce.
- Project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills with the ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams.
- Change management experience would be an advantage
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.