Job description / Role
eCom Concessions Account Lead - Level Shoes
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our Concession & Marketplace Account Specialist is responsible for curating and managing partnerships with our brands at Levelshoes.com. The partnerships sourced and nurtured will cumulate in the benefits and experiences of a long-term brand development roadmap for the Level Shoes ecommerce business.
What you'll be doing
- Shape the creation and delivery of the concession brand operating model, working directly with luxury brand partners
- Maintain outstanding concessions relationships through effective communications, reporting and problem solving
- Lay out a commercial strategy per concession with the trade team and develop an action plan to increase performance and collaborations through analysis of business reports using ability to address problem areas and capitalize on trends
- Weekly communications and follow ups to concession brands on performance, targets and KPI's
- Work cross functionally with studio and catalogue teams to ensure products are shot and online, the visual merchandising team to optimize the way the products are displayed and the marketing and content teams to push for specific brands
- Ensure concession requirements and delivery are aligned with Level shoes operating model across product, after sales, finance, and customer operations
- Identify and execute opportunities to develop new and existing business
What you'll need to succeed
- You come from a merchandising, trading and/or account management background
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and can deal with tight deadlines
- You are strategic and enjoy coming up with creative solutions
- Your project management skills and communication are your strongest qualities
- You have a passion for the luxury eCommerce industry
- You are a master of multi-tasking
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.