Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Utilize sales, customer analytics, content and SEO strategies to decide how products should be displayed online to maximize traffic and conversion rates; this includes:
- Guarantee optimum brand presentation in homepages, landing pages and product description
- Product assortment by best sellers, unsung heroes and new launches to optimize sales
- Build and create pages on the website using HTML
- Homepage banners and content update to guide customers to our current promotions, newness, product recommendations and best sellers
- Use of SEO strategies to drive traffic to the website and help conversion rates
- Optimizing product pages including; product imagery, monitoring reviews, cross-sells/upsell and product page 'special offer' banners
- Optimize the catalogue to increase conversion rates
- Analyse website performance, traffic, conversion and other KPIs across regions and countries
- Monitor google analytics on a daily basis to create actionable recommendations
- Systematically organize, upload, and manage digital content (copy, images, video) for multiple beauty brands
- Update & enrich existing product content on Faces.com, while adding new products where applicable
- Coordinate with internal team & brands to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly uploaded
What you'll need to succeed
- Good product management and liaison with wider teams
- Perfect bilingual in Arabic & English is fundamental: Faces wants to be Arabic-first
- Perfectionist attitude will be required, they will need to spot and correct any mistake in our catalog
- Proficient in (SEO) writing : the job is not only uploading and updating but also enriching product content, SEO skills are a plus but not required
- Understanding of the beauty industry is key as the person will need to write about beauty products
- Proactive mentality & passionate to become part of a fast-growing e-commerce business
- Merchandising on Site: Commercial awareness to drive conversion rates onsite
- Knowledge and expertise on HTML to be able to build web pages
- Ability to deliver presentations and reports to senior staff
- Stellar communication
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.