Job description / Role
On behalf our client, we are looking for an Ecommerce Admin Specialist with customer care experience, to join their startup business specialising in retail and FMCG. The role requires an energetic, adaptable individual to manage marketplace content, trouble shoot and update the ecommerce CMS including product entries, client, and supplier data etc. Additionally, you will be required to manage incoming customer and supplier feedback, complaints and success stories to the relevant departments and interface with customers to resolve or action their requests.
- Manage aspects of the user experience including optimisation of site content, setting up and executing promotions, and continuously optimizing site merchandising,
- Ensure the accuracy of merchandising, product information, promotions and assets on the production site, consistently monitoring and checking everything is running smoothly,
- Working closely with merchants for maintaining the accuracy and running smooth orders, collections and ensure the merchant cycle is completed successfully,
- Maintain updates and resolve issues regarding site experience,
- Work closely with the developer, designer and business development team to ensure new features, capabilities, design for improving overall experience is implemented,
- Working closely with customer care lead for evaluating users’ issues, comments, feedback and implement a close loop resolution technique for delivering solutions and improve the overall experience,
- Assist in executing an ongoing strategy for e-Commerce, inclusive of both sales and marketing plans.
- Continuously seek new ways of understanding and fulfilling the needs of our customers, improving customer satisfaction in the shopping funnel and journey.
- Work closely with technology and brand teams to identify and drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion.
- Ensure all products in respective merchandise division are online, beautifully and strategically merchandised across the site, and are represented in the category listing pages and trend shops.
- Data analysis on competitive products and competitors to adjust category strategy based on assessment of the competitive landscape and emerging online trends.
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure the product listings are maintained and updated
- Support and contribute to the creation and execution of all e-commerce promotional activities.
- Assist with creative content management including updating homepages, product pages and catalogues, blogs and key content pages, descriptions, images, pricing, categorization and up/cross sells.
- Manage and measure data acquisition and email marketing strategy.
- Drive site personalization and segmentation strategy to create relevant, value-added and engaging customer experience.
- Maintain and optimize our website navigation including sorting/filtering options to provide an optimized shopping experience online.
- Responsible for increasing onsite search conversion and sales through continuous optimization.
- Working closely with our sales & marketing team to transparently transfer problems, success stories and how to fully utilize such for delivering better customer experience,
- Recommend web site improvements and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Utilize customer and site visitor analytics to make data-driven decisions and derive insightful hypothesis that will optimize the shopping and navigational experience,
- Work collaboratively across Business Development, Marketing, and Operations to ensure site business objectives and KPIs are consistently achieved,
- Work with the Manager to develop Ecommerce assortments for the site – help identify any specific product development needs to drive business results,
- Work closely on the social feed within the platform to ensure client and supplier satisfaction and develop techniques for maintaining the success for such feeds,
- Continuous focus with the team on driving conversion and revenue
- Work closely with our fulfilment teams for ensuring smooth product shipment to clients,
- Ensuring product delivery with no issues is part of your responsibilities,
- Consistently monitoring the Refund and Return queries triggered by clients for ensuring smooth policy implementation, working closely for understanding reasons and work on avoiding them in future.
- Consistently monitoring the finance aspects of the orders or/and Refund/Return queries and ensure that all invoices, receipts and orders are in smooth progress, correct and fix the issues that might occur or reported by the clients, fulfillment suppliers or entire team
- Work hand by hand with the admin team to ensure all requests, clients are having the proper service integrity and fix any issues that might be occurred or reported
The opportunity to work remotely is available however this is at the discretion of the client. Please note that candidates will need to be located in Dubai.
- CMS Administration i.e. Shopify, Magento, Wordpress - You must have experience in online shopping environments
- Knowledge of SEO implementation
- Customer Service Care via phone and web
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ownership and responsibility of tasks assigned
- Ability to adapt and learn to suit the growing needs of an up and coming business
- Degree in IT, Web Development or similar is preferred, however exceptions may be made for the right candidate.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|