Job description / Role
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Our eCommerce Analyst is responsible for supporting the drive of the e-Commerce business according to a thorough understanding of market and requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Produce the weekly statistics to aid the drive of the e-commerce business according to a thorough understanding of market and analytical requirements.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to:
- Design reporting to corresponds to a start-up environment instead of leveraging new ways of working and recommend process improvements
- Conduct value added analysis to provides fact-based recommendations by analyzing and interpreting data, providing insights and recommending optimal course of action to influence business decisions.
- Acts as an advisor on eCommerce to wider cross business stakeholders
- Analyzes work processes with the objective of driving efficiency, service levels and cost reduction.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in eCommerce or related field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- From an eCommerce background, with an understanding of e-commerce regionally and globally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: including the ability to communicate effectively across many levels of the business and work with cross-functional teams, as well as prepare written materials to meet purpose and audience
- Strategic and critical thinker with high emphasis in accuracy and urgency and prioritize duties among multiple and concurrent projects/tasks
- Advanced skill level with Excel and able to articulate data to clear actions/outputs
- Advance PowerPoint / storytelling quantitative skills
- Great understanding e-commerce regionally and globally
- Strong inter-personal skills to work cross functionally and vertically
- Cross team player with intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrate company values of respect, excellence and entrepreneurial spirit
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.