Job description / Role
Our client is one of the most innovative and fastest growing eCommerce businesses in Dubai, they have a diverse portfolio of clients and despite the current climate they are still growing and looking to hire ASAP!
• Working within a rapidly expanding business on the front of eCommerce and retail this a great opportunity for the right candidate.
• This role will focus on the lucrative market of MENA, so superior English language skills are of the essence, in order to be considered for this role.
• The successful eMerchandiser/Online Merchandiser will have a solid background in retail/eCommerce and have particular experience in the following areas:
• Define and coordinate the execution of the Digital Merchandising strategy on retailer’s websites and coordinate search principles and tools, including design and execution of cross-sell / upsell activities.
• Ensure all new products, transitioning items, and discontinued products are live and updated on retailers’ websites at the respective launch/discontinuation dates. Maintain an active awareness on industry trends as well as search best practices and ensure ongoing keyword strategy development and optimization.
• Monitor and analyze portfolio and competitors’ search & merchandising strategy around key criteria: content quality, integrity, availability, placement & search, pricing. Monitor and anticipate new e-Merchandising trends and winning tactics, partnering with the customer team and the retailer.
• Delivering revenue originated through the website, app or mobile channel.
• Optimizing conversion through promoting product and enhancing customer journey where possible
• Manage all brands online presence and performance in the UAE and internationally.
• Working cross functionally with all business units, especially marketing teams to ensure traffic is effectively managed and converted.
• Continuously evolve web page, making adaptations where applicable to ensure
• Ultimately responsible for ensuring a seamless and best in class customer experience online, the Online Merchandiser will have a part to play across site navigation and merchandising, as well as the creation and deployment of online brand content.
In addition, this role will be responsible for the analysis and interpretation of shopper behavior and site data.
The Successful eMerchandiser will:
• Have a background in ecommerce - ideally FMCG/RETAIL/F&B.
• Have great attention to detail and ability to manage large amounts of data at any one time, as they would be managing multiple sites across multiple countries.
• Working with the digital marketing/ecommerce/merchandising teams, assisting all data management from sourcing data, data inputting and supplementing it with additional information and images from brands
• This role offers the first step of a solid career path, clear development and progression and the opportunity to be part of a diverse and evolving business.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Have worked in an online / e-commerce data team preferably
• Good understanding of e-commerce, especially the importance of good product data
• High level of skill in Excel
• Confidence and ability to deal credibly and professionally with premium external brands.
What are we looking for?
• University Degree in a business-related discipline
• 1-2 years’ experience working in an eCommerce and digital environment
• Prior and demonstrable experience at a large organization, retailer or agency with exposure to teamwork, systems, data, insights and learnings
• Ability to benchmark market best practices in search, placement, content & merchandising
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Assistant Sales Manager
Sr. Ecommerce Analyst
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of ECommerce - FMCG & Retail
Right Calibre Executive Search