Job description / Role
Fulfillment Manager, eCommerce - Strong eCommerce Experience Required
The Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager is responsible for tactical day to day operations for eCommerce fulfillment to executing strategic objectives of improvements. You will run monitoring open orders daily, working with our internal teams, and our fulfillment provider to quickly resolve and have orders shipped on time and fix orders that are outside our service level. This will require day to day operational support to collaborate between Supply Chain, Customer Service, and IT Teams. You will need to diagnose and understand the underlying operational issues and opportunities in the business and work on initiatives to address them.
In addition this position will be responsible for the documentation of order and return exceptions root causes to illustrate and get resolutions / fixes for the current integrations with our partners and improve how our systems work. This will be used to identify issues and drive process and system improvement requirements.
• Run day to day business operations of eCommerce Fulfillment by reviewing open orders and collaborating with teams to get orders out
• Evaluate Logistics and Shipping partners performance and surface exceptions and issues to the correct parties for resolution
• Work with our Supply Chain team and category managers on improving backorder, EOL, replacement, and order exceptions to pro-actively prevent order issues
• Track defects and develop full reconciliation of open orders to understand root cause
• Partner with customer service team to understand consumer pain points and work on initiatives to improve customer experience
• Monitor and take action on exception reporting and understand measurements of KPI’s for lead times, shipping time, backorders, shipping exceptions to track progress towards operational goals for direct eCommerce business and work on initiatives to improve KPI’s
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field required.
• Masters Degree preferred
• 6 + years of relevant experience in eCommerce fulfillment AND/OR supply chain business operations required
• Six Sigma experience AND/OR certification highly preferred
• Experience with high volume direct to consumer (DTC / B2C) eCommerce fulfillment illustrating process and KPI improvements to scale growth
• Expertise using Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access.
• Experience with SAP business systems, or similar sales order management software application.
• Arabic will be an advantage not Mandatory.
• Excellent package plus benefits.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Middle East Executive
E-Commerce Marketplace Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Operations Logistics for a Leading FMCG Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Ecommerce Director - Consumer Electronics
Right Calibre Executive Search
Logistics / Stores Manager (FMCG)
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry