Job description / Role
The role involves developing the strategy to push for the commercial growth of the brand in the region via the e-commerce channel for both B2B and B2C sales
The client is the GCC branch of a multinational F&B brand. The client is looking to grow their online sales channels across the GCC and expand their e-commerce business across the region.
As the E-commerce lead:
* You collaborate with key stakeholder to determine and execute the strategy for online sales growth.
* You are responsible for leading the online sales and market growth across brands, categories and third party vendors.
* You will facilitate the transfer of ecommerce knowledge A across different functions and departments.
* You will manage and track the performance of third party vendors and ensure proper KPI's are in place to achieve consistent growth in online sales.
* You will utilize insights from online consumer trends to integrate effectively practices that will further support online category growth.
* You will closely follow trends and identify opportunities for growth and develop and change strategic plans accordingly.
* You will be responsible for monthly performance reports for the region.
* Competitive compensation package
* Full ownership of the role with flexibility to drive strategy independently.
* Scope for growth with excellent opportunities to relocate internationally through the brand.
* You have a bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant.
* You have at least 5 years of experience in a sales channel and growth role, preferably in FMCG or retail industry.
* You have the ability to analyse trends across products and categories and develop effective strategies accordingly.
* You are an efficient project manager with the capability to manage budgets and deadlines.
* You have thorough knowledge of E-Commerce financials and operations.
* You have excellent communication skills and have a proactive mindset.
* You are proficient with Microsoft office suite, particularly Word and Excel.
* You have an expansive knowledge of current trends in online sales methodologies.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Black Pearl Consult
Head of Ecommerce
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||23 May|
Head of Ecommerce - Fashion & Luxury
Right Calibre Executive Search