Job description / Role
candidate will be responsible for the eCommerce over all digital channels (web, mobile, tablet) and over all countries involved.
The candidate will manage, directly coordinate and/or supervise the different people involved or concerned by the eCommerce to achieve the set goals. His\her role is to control, validate, analyze and implement the eCommerce processes.
• Build the eCommerce Strategy plan with the departments concerned (Sales, Marketing, CRM, Communication, etc…).
• Supervise its operational application and overall alignment on site messaging and communication with customers for a consistent Brand image (yearly calendar and marketing activities implementation including traffic management).
• Build the eCommerce budgets with the managing Director and the financial team.
Supply & Stock
• Participate in setting up the purchase plan and the sales planning in collaboration with the Buyer, the Marketing and the Merchandise Analyst.
• Control and follow up the supply processes with the Merchandise Analyst (Quantity, Quality, and Deadline).
• Supervise and ensure the efficiency of logistics processes in coordination with the Logistics manager.
• Supervise directly the Merchandise Analyst and the eCommerce Operations Executive.
• Set KPIs for the eCommerce team and control their achievements.
• Ensure a seamless information flow within and between the teams and a global awareness of the eCommerce business.
• Collaborate with the Community & Engagement manager and the Content manager.
• Ensure the technical operability & optimization of the websites on each device with IT.
• Ensure constant update of new technologies and strategies to reach the forefront of online players.
• Keep challenging the current organization and processes with benchmarks and explore new opportunities to implement.
• Build eCommerce overview reports and KPIs for the Managing Director and the strategic recommendations associated.
• Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities and provide suggested action plans.
• 5+ years of relevant business experience including e-commerce/IT related experience.
• Highly organized as well as timing & detail oriented.
• Analytical, results driven & understanding of operations constraints (warehousing, sales, pricing) & merchandising calendars.
• Strong communicator and Proven ability to work across functional areas and work as a team with other online & offline or third party.
• Management ability with team play though ability to work independently within framework.
• Flexibility with multi-tasks, multi-brand mindset & ability to prioritize.
• High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
• Regional Understanding of ecommerce business
• Understanding of Digital web analytics tools & marketing channels, Google analytics (SEO - content and copy), UX.
• Knowledge of systems integration, coding, html & website back-end only a plus.
• Knowledge with ASP.net
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
e-Commerce Operations Manager - Food
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Web Project Manager
Head of E-Commerce
E - Category Manager - Market Place
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Head of eCommerce