Job description / Role
A rapidly growing FMCG business in Dubai is looking to hire an eCommerce Manager to join their high performing and dynamic marketing team. This is a new requirement and is a crucial role that will play a key part in the development of the brand strategy. You will be working closely with the senior management team in developing an aggressive online presence for a fresh and forward thinking FMCG brand. Your role as the eCommerce Manager will involve:
As eCommerce Manager, it will be your responsibility to:
• To work closely with creative and media agencies.
• Ensure digital channels are set up to deliver best-in-class eCommerce and digital consumer experiences
• Work on continuing the improvements in our omni channel approach to our consumers
• To work with category teams to implement category plans.
• To ensure that marketing plans are well targeted, and implemented through thorough and detailed customer insight, and based on customer behaviour and market trends.
• Work closely with Insight, Category, CCMP, IT, Programme, Creative Services and agency teams to ensure eCommerce objectives can be realised.
• To ensure web content and functionality is in line with category objectives and consistent with brand identity.
• To brief online campaign collateral, manage the creative, production process and campaign distribution. Ensure that high-quality campaigns are delivered within cost and time parameters.
• Responsible for managing the campaign budget from agreeing on spend, cost per acquisition and ROI through to ensuring purchase orders are raised.
• Work with the Insight team to deliver detailed campaign reporting; continually strive to optimise campaigns.
• Ensure that all campaigns adhere to the highest standards included in the Camelot advertising code, player protection
• Be aware of channel, media and competitor trends.
• Amend plans to exploit opportunities and respond to threats.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
In order to be successful in your application you must have the following experience:
• Devising direct marketing strategies and activity plans
• Proven track record of successfully securing profitable new business relationships
• Tactical expertise in the online media market to include search (SEO and PPC), affiliates and display advertising
• Strong understanding of the GCC
• Experience of working with agencies, including search specialists, media planning and buying and affiliate networks, to devise and implement campaign plans
• Developing and implementing successful customer acquisition strategies to drive the recruitment of high-value customers
• Proactive, confident, self-motivated
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work on exciting projects for a growing branded business.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.