Job description / Role
Position Title: Market Place Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the client:
The hiring company is a well-established chains of groceries and the largest consumer cooperative in the UAE.
• Manage Marketplace including short and long term objectives, customer metrics, team and overall performance, results
• Ensure among others an appropriate design, effective SEO practices programming, debugging and testing of the online-based activities
• Grow marketplace by increasing assortment and categories, , manage and develop relationships with main online marketplace leaders, partners and expand delivery coverage including other emirates
• Development of robust online marketing campaigns including acquiring new customers and maximize customers loyalty through loyalty program and other innovative marketing tools
• Ensure customers satisfaction by monitoring and evaluation of users' behavior, reviewing customer service reports and putting into place action the efficiency of the process
• Build communication channels with customers and monitors efficiency
• Ensure customers ‘satisfaction by monitoring and evaluation of users' behavior, reviewing customer service reports and putting into place action the efficiency of the process
• Develop reports and reporting formats on Ecommerce metrics and performance, recommending improvement and prepare relevant action plans
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Open to European and Asian nationals
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant course
• Minimum 5 years of experience in E-commerce like Amazon, Noon, Instashop, WOW, Dubai Store and etc.
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of E-Commerce - Retail (Food & Beverages)
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services
Middle East Executive