Job description / Role
* Ecommerce Manager to join a global electronic consumer brand based in Dubai.
* As an Ecommerce manager you will be responsible for to developing direct-to-consumer business though digital marketing
An exciting opportunity has come up for an Ecommerce Manager to join a global electronic consumer brand based in Dubai. As an Ecommerce manager you will be responsible for to developing direct-to-consumer business though digital marketing. You will work closely with product marketing and sales to help define wholistic digital strategies and tactical roadmap to achieve business objectives.
* Establish performance goals for direct-to-consumer business, all E-com platforms website and digital channels.
* Creates, updates, and manages performance forecasts and marketing budgets.
* Develop and lead short and long-term eCommerce strategies addressing all touchpoints in the eCommerce journey to grow revenue and increase conversion rate
* Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify and plan for website enhancements, digital campaigns, promotional initiatives, and merchandizing strategies.
* Be accountable for e-commerce, email, and SEO initiatives
* Form close partnership with Performance Media Team on prospecting, engage, retarget, and convert acquisition model.
* Grow and optimize email marketing revenue by executing, analysing, and testing.
* Grow customer lifetime value through effective segmentation and targeted/personalized promotions.
* Define process for continuous A/B testing and optimization of primary digital acquisition channels
* Work closely with product marketing and non-core business leaders to evaluate agency suppliers and identify additional agency vendors to drive digital activation
This is an opportunity to be part of a global brand. You will have an opportunity to have ownership and direct impact.
* Direct-to-consumer eCommerce marketing experience
* Marketing technology experience
* Ability to analyse category and product trends and translate them to executable strategies.
* Project management skills required, along with advanced communication and presentation skills.
* Thorough knowledge of retail E-Commerce activities and retailer policies/procedures
* Knowledge in developing and implementing advertising programs and merchandising tactics.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline required.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.