Job description / Role
The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for generating sales via online channels and managing all operations of the company website and drive the commercial strategy for e-commerce and unlock the next level of growth.
Leading luxury retailer
* Drive the commercial strategy for e-commerce and unlock the next level of growth
* Oversee and manage all activities in relation to website performance: product catalog, pricing, order processing, logistics, website design, technology stack & services.
* Work closely with marketing, content, and tech team to coordinate product and campaign launches.
* Measure, analyze, and document the KPIs of initiatives & executions with an ROI mindset.
* Build client communication strategy based on consumer data intelligence and insights.
* Develop and execute CRM startegy
* Ownership and direct impact
* Attractive package and benefits
* Experience in a similar Ecommerce role.
* Experience in developing and overseeing E-commerce and CRM strategies.
* Strong understanding of web design and analysis and marketing automation.
* Strong marketing and tech background.
* Experience working with Magento, Microsoft Dynamics, and Google Apps.
* Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Manager - Law Firm
General Manager - Business Head
MBG Corporate Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 May|
General Manager - Gulf