Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
• Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
• Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
• Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
• Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
• Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
• Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
• Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
• Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
• Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. With a presence in more than 60 countries. very year, our 30,000 colleagues worldwide enable millions of people to succeed in the world of work, and support more than 100,000 organizations with their human capital needs.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.