Job description / Role
eCommerce Manager - Michael Kors
Who we are
Chalhoub is the leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 700 stores, 300 brands, and 60 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organization's growth, we are looking to develop a world-class digital and e-commerce capability. Building on our strong data foundations, we are looking to create an agile and truly customer-centric organization to deliver significant growth. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
As an Ecommerce Manager, you will ensure that e-commerce sales and conversion opportunities are maximized through a diligent approach to merchandising and operations. Working closely with the brand teams, your responsibilities will include:
- Continuously optimizing site merchandising to drive both sales and margin.
- Defining a trade and marketing plan in line with the brand marketing calendar.
- Managing the e-commerce budgeting and forecasting process, including in-season.
- Ensuring content optimization throughout the lifecycle of all SKUs.
- Partnering with the brand team to deliver exciting and educational activations.
- Collaborating with CRM and digital marketing on acquisition and retention.
- Leveraging data to constantly seek out new opportunities for improvement.
- Working with the product on the digital roadmap and prioritizing using expected ROI.
- Benchmarking and improving the UX in partnership with the product team.
- Being a positive ambassador of the broader e-commerce organization & culture.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have experience in eCommerce, preferably within the luxury fashion industry.
- You have experience in scaling up an eCommerce business.
- You have a strong knowledge of online trading and KPIs critical for e-commerce success.
- You ideally have experience with Shopify, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and other tools.
- You are driven, results-oriented, and determined.
- You have a collaborative mindset, working with multiple stakeholders, brands, and regions.
- You are passionate about storytelling and value the it can bring to customer experience.
What We Offer
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, categories, and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, and exclusive employee discounts.
Role: E-Commerce Manager
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.