Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is currently is currently working with one of the best retailer brand in the Middle East within fashion and loungewears. They are an omnichannel business and have established 40 retail stores across the UAE, Qatar, Kuwait and KSA.
This is a relocation opportunity to Dubai where you will take full responsibility for setting net revenue and budget forecasts & managing all digital marketing channels.
The roles and responsibilities in this eCommerce Manager role:
• Manage website so as to maximize Sales and Customer purchase experience
• Drive the growth of e-commerce through the development and delivery of the digital strategic plan.
• Lead a team of 4 including eCommerce trading, social and customer service.
• Lead the customer loyalty scheme, analyzing data in order to create marketing insights.
• Manage media campaigns including Organic and paid search/social , PR/Influencers, Email/SMS campaigns
• Track E-Commerce metrics so as to maximize learnings and optimize key ratios
• Develop effective creative advertising and promotions in line with the brand
• Managing relationship with external and internal stakeholders
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Visa,Flights,Healthcare
To be successful in this eCommerce Manager position
• 6+ years of hands-on E-Commerce and or Digital marketing – either on the brand or agency side
• You must have experience in a pure play business from a fashion, activewear or underwear background
• 2+ years of P&L ownership & leading a team
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; a very much hands-on individual where you will oversee every part of the website
• Expertise/working knowledge in Magento is desirable
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and dealing with all levels including board level
Benefits of this eCommerce Manager role
• Tax free salary
• A booming GCC market (comparative to UK)
• A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
• Full visa to work in Dubai
• Annual Flights home
• Private Healthcare
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a number of a growing brand. If you fell this role is for you, please apply today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Middle East Executive
Quest Search & Selection
Right Calibre Executive Search
Ecommerce Marketing Manager