Job description / Role
This person will need to be based in Abu Dhabi
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere. Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of. The eCommerce Operations Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day eCommerce operations, on an end-to-end perspective from order management to returns. You are is responsible for the stock control on our website and the quality check of orders. You are responsible for Customer Service and directly manage the relationship with the customers. You will also supervise the eCommerce Operations Administrators team (pick, pack and shippers), as well as liaising with the internal actors: eCommerce Merchandise Analyst and with the external suppliers: shipment and technical supports (payment, orders, etc)
Your main stake is to reduce delays and ensure customer satisfaction.
What you'll be doing:
- Receive the orders from eCommerce back office, and process them into the POS.
- Maintain the stock level and liaise with management to ensure replenishment and deliveries.
- Audit the stock levels and check the consistency of the data through the different platforms and software used, and in liaise with eCommerce - Merchandise Analyst. Ensure that discrepancies and variances during stock take and cycle counting are properly identified and communicated to Back-office.
- Manage order preparation and shipment respecting Business rules and requests (time, quantity and quality).
- Ensure invoicing for all orders is done accurately and according to the guidelines. Print the invoice and attach it to the order shipment.
- Frequently update order status on the monitor.
- Manage the shipment provider, proceed to handover and follow up on delivery process.
- Ensure all documentation and stock updates are done in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Front of House/Bespoke team whenever it is needed to provide any required information and solve any issue with Customer (returns, refunds, cancellation, claimsâ€¦).
Returns / Refund Management:
- Manage the return process by entering returns in the order management tool: reception of the returned order, control the quality of the products, validate the process according to the business specifications for RMA, in case of product replacement prepare the next shipment, and in case of refund ensure the customer has been credited.
- Handling inbound and outbound customer queries related to the customer accounts, loyalty membership and/or product purchases via a variety of channels (email, telephone, mobile).
- Ensure a quick resolution of Customer queries while offering the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate any issues raised and revert to the Customer.
- Respond to emails received within the SLA and guidelines framework, professionally and with an all-encompassing response.
- Escalate high profile customer complaints to management.
- Make any outbound calls required to follow-up on Customer's enquiries and requests, members/customers surveys or any other calls as required from time-to-time.
- Perform Data Capture functions to complete member registration or order management and enter the details into the database, process manual transactions and any other ad hoc work that may the required.
- Establish and maintain metrics and provide frequent communication and feedback to management to enhance quality and productivity.
- Produce operation reports and customer management reports.
- Help solve problems and make informed decisions that affect the service, and productivity.
- Assess, evaluate and propose continuous process improvement.
- Adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Service oriented.
- Logistics, process and quality management.
- Creative problem solver.
- Capable of leveraging best practices and recommending process improvements.
- Computer proficient and technology eager (POS, SAP, Magento).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Interested in eCommerce, Business and Digital.
- Customer Service experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.